Carolina Walk-Up Line Details and Rules
- Find a line monitor to register your group (if one is not present, find the back of the line and hold your own spot there). Only one member of each group must be present to register a group.
- To take someone out of your group, that person and the replacement must be present to perform the switch. This switch may not happen during a check.
- No group switches will be permitted after 11:59PM Tuesday, February 7th.
- Store-bought tents; tarps tied to trees, poles, or any other standing structure; and furniture of any kind save for lawn furniture are not allowed in the walk-up line for Carolina.
- Students in walk-up line may not fasten anything to trees, barricades, or any other surroundings.
- Drinking games are against university policy. You may only have 6 beers on you at one time. Glass bottles are not permitted.
- If a group misses a check, that group must re-register with a line monitor. No groups will be bumped and automatically re-registered at the end of the list.
- You must be in the designated Walk-Up Line area at the time of the check in order to successfully check in (you may NOT be in the tenting area, Card Lot, or the Wilson Gym).
- When the bullhorn sounds, present your DukeCard to the appropriate Line Monitor. There will be no grace after a check.
- No checks will be called during the following periods:
- 9 AM to 9:30 AM
- 12 PM to 12:30 PM
- 3 PM to 3:30 PM
- 6 PM to 6:30 PM
- 9 PM to 9:30 PM
- 12 AM to 12:30 AM
If you feel that your rights have been violated or undue adverse action has been taken against you, you have the right to bring a petition in front of the DSG Judiciary and request relief. More information on the Judiciary can be found at dukestudentgovernment.org/judiciary.